bookmark

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Preview of Forthcoming Attractions: Repository Fringe 2009


My name is Nicola Osborne and I am the Social Media Officer for Edina. For the next two days I will be using the DataShare blog to cover the Repository Fringe 2009 event which is being held at the Informatics Forum of the University of Edinburgh on Thursday 30th and Friday 31st July 2009.

I'll be sitting in on most of the sessions and posting up notes and summaries here as well as Tweeting the highlights of the Fringe. If you are interested in joining in from your own desk you will be able to see streaming video of some sessions, view the Tweet stream and take part by commenting, looking at images, taking part in polls, etc. via the Repository Fringe 2009 website and our CoverItLive stream. Or just keep an eye on this blog all day Thursday and Friday.

If you have any questions or comments please leave a comment below or email me (nicola.osborne@ed.ac.uk). If you are attending Repository Fringe then please say hello and let me know how I'm doing with the live blogging. If you are blogging, tweeting or uploading films or images please use one of the hashtags #RepoFringe09 or #RF09.

No comments: